ICSolutions - Inmate Calling Solutions and 123LOCAL.NET
My boyfriend is a inmate in Nevada in Lovelock.IC Solutions is the prisons phone people.
To talk for 30min with IC Solutions its 4.85 a call
so I signed on with 123LOCAL.net and a 30min call was 98 cents plus my boyfriend purchases a prepaid phone card and that cost 85 cents for the first min and then 11 cents per min for the next 29 min but if we call the 123local number its only 1.45 for the full 30 min. That worked well for a few months. Now when my boyfriend calls, when I try to except the call and press 5 it hangs up . $30.00 later I still cannot get a call.
Ive e-mailed both phone companies on a daily basis for two weeks and still havent even gotten a call back. I need to know what I can do about it.
This isnt fair.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Home Phone
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "illegal "pyramid scheme". Thats all you need to know. An illegal "pyramid scheme" is a form of multi-level marketing where the product or service is only of secondary importance,..."
- "Among other problems, it now turns out at&t is sneaking bogus charges into our ☎ bills. They were forced by the federal government to email us with a way..."
- "hey rudolf faix is the big scammer.... first of all they and there company wwpa call center dont have any work.... and now they with company scamming others any asking money for stopping..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia. So..."
- "With so many options on the strip, you’d think The Margaritaville Las Vegas would try to stand out more than just with their name alone. To begin with, their..."
- "Living here at regency Towers is an absolute nightmare. The people running the HOA are extremely auto Craddick. Leaving here at regency Towers is like living in Nazi Germany. ..."
- "Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating..."