Benson, Arizona

I paid once June 4th $49.28 and never heard from him. I just paid again the same amount. I put my son in there for a probation violation and his probation officer told me that he's not the type of kid that should be in there. There as you well know is that devil drug oxycontin/hillbilly heroin that has invaded so many good and bad people. I put him in there to stay alive and live. He has been brutalized in the worst way. I'm lucky right now that he's alive, because he should've died from his injuries and prison negligence.

I know that if he is unable to call me then by far, it's a scam. People playing with families feelings like desperation, want, need of comfort, safety, numerous other reasons but most importantly hope! To steal from people under these circumstances is a horrid act on there behalf and they should be where our loved ones are.

Not only are they making I'm sure millions or billions of dollars at our expense, they are creating great pain for the inmates and there families. I hope that things change, but if they don't then I hope we can all find a way to make them pay just like our loved ones are, but make this a federal case and prosecute them to the highest level of the law. The prison system needs a real reform. My father is retired from the Department and growing up I know it wasn't like it is now. There are to many people banking on the *** that Dr's are handing out and don't care about the rules, just there profit, so it doesn't matter how you treat inmates just who's deep pockets are lined.

Thank you for listening.

This person wrote the review because of "fraudulent promises" at Icsolutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Icsolutions to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Icsolutions and icsolutions inmate phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Icsolutions?

Comments