Brewton, Alabama
100% full Not resolved

Paid I(inmate) C(call) Solutions $68 then got sent to I(inmate) C(callING) Solutions where I was told to pay them $35.Now find out I have to put money into the correctional facilities call provider.

Why is this allowed? Most families of inmates can't afford to get ripped off like this. One company uses the word "call" in their name and the other uses the word "calling". I was told that difference by the lady on the phone.

Then received call from my son at the facility and was informed by pre-recorded message that I had no money on account for this inmate.

Now I have to put more money out.Authorities don't care if the inmate can talk to family members or not, but it's the FAMILIES who are getting raped here.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. richardtompkins is quite happy with lack of follow up and stated that there is a room for improvement of service fees then expiration. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "non-disclosure" of icsolutions inmate phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $104. Icsolutions needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned icsolutions inmate phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Icsolutions.

Had an Experience with Icsolutions?

Comments

I have been very unhappy for many reasons, my option, call the county of sacramento.Sorry I can't remember who my contact was but if anyone wants they can email me at my home email kcrocks@surewest.net.

I will forward your messages. The county sherriffs dept contracts with ICSolutions and they need to get another contractor! This company is terrible. Just today I tried to call them at there 1888 506 8407 number to put money on his account and the message says the phone number has been disconnected.

I can never get them by pressing "O" to be connected as they say.Terrible, terrible service