Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 17, 2016

it has been months and still no response and no resolution.

Original review posted by user Nov 17, 2016

I was supplied with a "working" number that never worked.When I tried to contact them they NEVER were reachable They are probably too afraid of hearing the truth.

I requested my money back through the bank and they were told I signed a contract and there was nothing I could do about it. The are the ABSOLUTE WORST. I paid over $150.00 for a "Local" number in Indian Springs Nevada because my son was an inmate at the High Desert State Prison. I thought I could save some money HAHA.

I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to be RIPPED OFF like this.Whatever you DON"T use Inmate Calling Solutions (NOT to be confused with IC Solutions that puts money on your phone number)

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. claibornemartha is overall dissatisfied with Icsolutions. The most disappointing about icsolutions inmate phone service at Icsolutions was total falure to provide contracted service and being ripped odd Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Icsolutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Icsolutions to other companies on our site.

Comments

This is an issue with Inmate Call Solutions, not Inmate Calling Solutions. Two different companies providing two different services.

Sterling, Illinois, United States #1277978

I dont know about the prison systems but my boyfriend puts money on his phone account to make calls.I set up a google voice account (which is free) with a 626 area code.

Thats ic solutions area code. His calls to me only cost around $4. Now ic solutions have lowered their rates here in wisconsin.

Its only $4 no matter what number he calls.I heard there was a class action lawsuit against them for the price of inmate phone calls but i havent found it yet.

I've had a similar problem with IC Solutions however what I found out was the original address that was put on, was still in their computer system.That started all the problems so they have rules they have to go by & they want to make sure that u r who u r your address ect..

I couldn't remember my p.o box because I had moved over a year prior & had a new address but they did not have that in their system. So my question to myself now is where is my money? Which IC Solutions has it or which person has it . ?

So we need to make sure they have our correct address and phone number & if we have moved we have to have that address handy even though the man I talked to was very helpful because I could not remember my p box but I did remember the town & just as he was ready to say ok I think we fixed the problem we got cut off and I'm not saying it was him and I'm not saying it was me I'm just saying we got cut off so just have all your information in front of u when u call them because I'm sure they're a big company & yes I do agree they charge way too much for those of us who has *** kids who have done *** things to end up in jail or prison but we still love our kids & they need to talk to us not just get a letter. I hope this helps.

Loris from Salt Lake City Utah.Another thing that I did want to say is if you look up on the internet IC Solutions, you will find that there are several & so now my only course of action is to go to my bank & do a claim for fraud because obviously I have paid money for no service so to everybody out there who has kids locked up , b so careful giving your card numbers over the phone & they should not b asking for your PIN number & all I can say is b careful & don't b as dumb as I was.

claibornemartha
to Anonymous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1249652

The only problem in going through your bank is like if you did what I did and signed a contract you are screwed