Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had to call the automated system 14 times in a row today to add money. LOL this is a crazy stressed laugh at this point.

For the past going on 4 days this automated system decides when it wants to work. The first time it was 11 times I had to call back because I was told my number was invalid. The next day same thing. When it connects you to a rep they charge you double because their system sucks so we should be punished apparently.

LOL then I complain and sent to a supervisor who no won't dare wave the fee to process the payment with a live person. Instead I'm told I must be entering my own number wrong or I could call back and see if the next hundred times is a charm or try the website. The website account was set up by a representative over the phone so I don't know the password. When I did forgot password I'm told I have to reenter all my info to be taken to the account.

I do and apparently that doesn't work either. Their website sucks. Their automated system sucks. And their live reps sound like robots.

It's bad enough im being over charged on these processing fees and their taxes but for their system not to work is the cherry on top. Then the supervisor tells me that they've never been informed that the automated system is not working.

So I said well I'm telling you it's not working and hasn't been working properly for the last 3 days. Guess they don't teach them active listening.

Review about: Icsolutions Website.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments