Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company

They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly with the inmate facility.After purchasing it, they told me i have to activate my number, and ten minutes later they emailed me staying my number was activated.

When i checked my back account they had charged me 35.00 and a separate charge was posted to my account at the same time, an ACH charge with no other information (another 25.00) i called to ask about the charge and to get a refund because they failed to provide the info that my brother still can't call me until i pay the jail, but they said they had no clue what the charge was and told me that they weren't even the company that produces the phone number, and i couldn't call this "business" to ask about the charge because it was confidential. They don't inform people that they aren't the ones who actually set up the numbers and whatnot.

This whole business is a scam, they are ripping off people and i believe them to be involved in account fraud.DON'T USE THEM

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 14 Yes 14 2 No 2
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 01 #1221376 Tracy, California

I just had the same thing. !!! TOTALLY BUNK!!

Aug 02 #1193710 Pensacola, Florida

Im being charged 34.18 every month for this bs and cant seem to find a contact number anywhere to get ahold of somebody. Guess turning off that bank card and getting new one is my only logical option at this point.GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!11

Apr 16 #1145673

I agree I am just going through this exact problem and am going to file internet fraud charges against them

Jan 12 #1093043

they did the same to me. only they charged my card 50.00 now i cant get a response from them all the sudden

Oct 15, 2015 #1049006

Yes, same problem! When I realized it was NOT the same company that I had been dealing with, I had already given them over $70!

Kathy from Baltimore

Oct 08, 2015 #1045002 Pasadena, Maryland

I too got screwed out of $80 luckily it was done on a greendot card & I am in the process of reversing the charges, thank you for posting as your posts are helping me with the reversal!'
These companies should be shut down, or we all should file a class action against this company & take over their business!'

3 0 Reply

Aug 05, 2015 #1016272

To anonymous: I had the same issue. When I pressed the key on the phone to allow the call the come through, nothing happened. I looked up the number on line at customer service. They started an investigation. To make a long story short, it took 11 days to clear up the problem, after calling twice and speaking to a supervisor, who put in a correcting slip to their IT people.

Aug 05, 2015 #1016270 Sacramento, California

In Sacramento we have no choice as they have the contract with the Sacramento county. I hope that changes, I think they are very expensive and the customer service is poor.

Aug 01, 2015 #1014492

How do you get ahold of anyone in person for ICSOLTIONS>.com? I put $30.00 on my account for my son to call but still have not been able to connect to him when he calls! I called to check the balance and the money is there. I also have the confirmation number but I dont know how to connect to a person!! Its all automated,at least as far as I know!

Mar 22, 2015 #961910 Perth, Western Australia

Seriously, you used the wrong company. Theirs a company on google pretending to be this company and you fell for it. Ring the number they provide and setup an account. They are not a middle man company, they have direct contracts with the facilities.

12 2 Reply

Mar 13, 2015 #958108 Birmingham, Alabama

Yes it is a money maker...scams! Companies like this have a special place in ***.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.