9.4K views

They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly with the inmate facility. After purchasing it, they told me i have to activate my number, and ten minutes later they emailed me staying my number was activated.

When i checked my back account they had charged me 35.00 and a separate charge was posted to my account at the same time, an ACH charge with no other information (another 25.00) i called to ask about the charge and to get a refund because they failed to provide the info that my brother still can't call me until i pay the jail, but they said they had no clue what the charge was and told me that they weren't even the company that produces the phone number, and i couldn't call this "business" to ask about the charge because it was confidential. They don't inform people that they aren't the ones who actually set up the numbers and whatnot.

This whole business is a scam, they are ripping off people and i believe them to be involved in account fraud. DON'T USE THEM

Product or Service Mentioned: Icsolutions Inmate Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

How do you get ahold of anyone in person for ICSOLTIONS>.com? I put $30.00 on my account for my son to call but still have not been able to connect to him when he calls!

I called to check the balance and the money is there.

I also have the confirmation number but I dont know how to connect to a person!! Its all automated,at least as far as I know!

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #961910

Seriously, you used the wrong company. Theirs a company on google pretending to be this company and you fell for it.

Ring the number they provide and setup an account. They are not a middle man company, they have direct contracts with the facilities.

to Bob #1281014

What is the correct number to call so I can set up an account so my friend can call me from Prison. I don't want to get ripped off.

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #958108

Yes it is a money maker...scams! Companies like this have a special place in ***.