2.0

Don't use them! When a family member called me from jail I was automatically transferred to these people.

I was told the only way I could talk to him was to buy a prepaid plan. This was a first for me so I gave them my credit card number. To give him $10 it cost me $18.57. They told me I could add money as needed.

They neglected to tell me they would charge me an extra $8.57 every time I add anything. This account is only good for him to call me at one phone number only, you cannot add another number,you would need to set up an account for each number with the extra cost added to each one. I've since found out this is not the only way. I could've put money on his commissary account and he could've bought a real phone card and called any number for much cheaper.

Of course the jail will also gouge you to put money on that account as well as every overly inflated item they could purchase, but it was still cheaper this way than ICS. Luckily, or unluckily we found out my loved one was a victim of identity theft and all charges were dropped, so now we have an even bigger headache with expenses to face and I'm left bitter with our injustice system. I feel the jail is in on this ICS scam since this is who they routed me to and they left me to be taken advantage of by an unscrupulous business thinking this was what I was supposed to do, because the 'law' told me to.

I know better now. Please do not let yourself be taken advantage of by this shady company, look into it before you blindly give them money.

Review about: Icsolutions Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

It's nice too see that the law is in cahoots with a scam.My ire has went up a couple more notches.