2.5

I have been using them for a few months now and all of a sudden it is not a working number!!! Wtf....i need to speak with my husband!!! This happen to anyone else??

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Icsolutions. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Icsolutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Icsolutions to other companies on our site.

Comments

Their lines are down. Number right now according to their website is 855-698-0010.

I called and legitimate. Was able to add funds to existing account or set one up.

Pain in the *** and expensive but always are and didn't have time to research by the time I got home from work. Wanted to be sure funds were on account adsap.

yess it just happened to me I need to speak to my husband as well and can't get in I hate these s o bs

It keeps telling me the number is disconnected or is no longer in service!! I can't even get a refund

Guess there is a problem on their part. One number is disconnected and the other number doesn't let me get passed the option of #1 for English.

Yes I've been trying to call since last night!

Im having trouble also can't put any funds on the phone hope this is resolved soon MAYB the system is just down for now I hope everything is back and running today this is absolutely ridiculous I need to talk to my fiancé as soon as possible !!!! If anybody knows what's going on please write it.?