5.0

This is a horrible scam taking money from us people who are obviously already having enough troubles I paid 50 dollars for the unlimited calls only to find out when my sister called me I still have to go through the other prepaid service and still pay..

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of icsolutions phone service from Icsolutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Icsolutions to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Icsolutions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ICSolutions doesn't offer calling plans.You got scammed by another scam company.

Not ICSolutions. They only offer per minute rates.

Their number is 888-506-8407 and their website is icsolutions.com All calls from ARIZONA DOC are .20 minute.I know this because I work for ICSolutions and set up pre paid calling accounts.