This company is ripping off 1000's of people's inactive accounts unless you call them. They feel justified in taking your hard earned cash unless you really complain, according to a corporate supervisor, they have 1000's of customers and they can't possibly notify you of a delinquent account.

Their only option is to take your cash and keep it for their company. For some reason their antiquated computer system (said facetiously) doesn't allow them to cut you a check or place the funds back on the credit card you used and yet with a click of a computer button they can dump your money into their administrative account. This is a huge scam and they are basically stealing money unless you keep a very close eye on your account.

If you want your money back be prepared to work your way up the chain of command and spend some time on the phone. I am happy to report that after many conversations I did get my money back, but the unfortunate part of all of this is, it is the only company that I can use to hear from my young son, and so I will have to continue to watch my accounts and deal accordingly.

Review about: Icsolutions Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

do you get you money back if your loved one gets moved