I got one of the new chip cards from my bank.When I tried to make the change of card number over the phone, it would take only my same "old" information.

I tried to use my cell phone, which also has an account, but it added the money to my cell, using my old info again! Now I am into it for $75!! All I wanted to do was add $25 and my new card number; but, of course, it STILL wouldn't work, and then stopped taking my phone calls!

Needless to say, I am completely frustrated with this entire experience, and left wondering what happened to my $100!PLEASE HELP!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of icsolutions account from Icsolutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Icsolutions to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Icsolutions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Icsolutions?

Comments