It sounds like this board is about two different companies.I C Solutions is an inmate phone provider, and they do not offer unlimited calling, but there is a company out there called Inmate Call Solutions.

This company offers unlimited calling by assigning you a local phone number, but you still have to pay the regular rate charged by any inmate phone provider. Inmatecallsolutions.com is certainly not something i would sign up for.

You can easily get a free local telephone number on line in many other places.

I wonder if we have another board that better separates these two different things.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). azzureelove is overall satisfied with Icsolutions. The most disappointing about icsolutions inmate phone service at Icsolutions was inmate call solutions , but reviewer liked inmate calling solutions. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Icsolutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Icsolutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Icsolutions?

Comments